Thursday, April 28, 2011

Post part Deux

I used the french word for 2 because Ren is from Canada and speaks French and I just saw that she is doing a 10 day all about me challenge and because I will marry her one day, I decided I will too.

Also, my life is apparantly not full enough with other shit like being a working mom that I just have to add to it. I'm awesome I should be able to handle it.

So, here's the challenge!

Day 1: Ten Things You Wanted/Want To Be When You’re Older
Day 2: Nine Things You Can’t Live Without
Day 3: Eight Places You Want To Visit
Day 4: Seven People Who Inspire You, and Why?
Day 5: Six of Your Favorite Books
Day 6: Five Things You Can Eat Everyday
Day 7: Four Songs That Describe Your Life Right Now
Day 8: Three favorite Cartoon Characters
Day 9: Two Movies You Absolutely Love
Day 10: One Quote That Describes Your Life Right Now


So, let me get started.....


1. A pony. Every girl wants a freaking pony. I didn't understand why we couldn't just put it in our backyard with the dog. It was a big backyard. We had a garage. What's the big deal? I still feel gyped and convinced my parents secretly hated me for not getting me the fucking pony.

2. In the 2nd grade I wanted to be a police officer. Then I realized it involved running so that went out the window. Screw running.

3. I also wanted to be a vet, and funny enough it was a vet that made me change my mind. We had this Great Dane (The closest I ever got to a pony by the way) and as a puppy it was really sick. So sick, my dad took him to the vet. This was amazing in itself becuase my dad doesn't believe in vets. He says a wild dog would just DIE in the wild if it was sick. It wouldn't check into a clinic. Anyway, Babe the Great Dane was sick and so my dad took him to the vet, and I was super stoked because I wanted to be a vet! We went into the examining room and I watched in interest and then in horror as the vet stuck a plastic thing in the dogs butt to check it's fecal matter. Then I just about lost my shit when she sniffed it. SHE FUCKING SNIFFED IT. That's all I have to say about that.

4. I once wanted an Escalade. I am actually embarrassed to admit that. They're so shiny!

5. I always wanted to be a mother. Ever since I was a little girl. Sometimes it feels like the only thing I did right is have my babies. They're such great kids.

6. Since I was a teenager, I always had a fantasy about being a comedian. I love making people laugh. Hell, I love to laugh and even if I only make myself laugh, well at least I made someone laugh and that's a good bingo in my book.

7. A writer. This is still my ultimate, but something keeps holding me back, and that something is called lack of talent, drive, and ideas.

8. Tattoos. Yay! Something else I accomplished. I remember when I realized that tattoos on women were sexy. It was Janet Jackson's If video. In the beginning there is an asian woman laying on a bed with this huge, long dragon tattoo on her back and I was intrigued. It never occured to me that tattoos could be an art form until that moment. Have been kind of obsessed ever since.

9. I wanted to be a chef at one point. I think everyone has this thought yeah? You make a perfect omelet or a dish your bring to a party is a huge hit and all of a sudden you think.. Yeah maybe I COULD. I could never be a chef because I lack imagination. I am a great cook if I have a recipe to follow, but I am not so great if I have to whip something up on the fly. I'd put pennies in it or something equally dangerous and gross.

10. I always wanted to ultimately be a good and happy person. Not great or a start. Just happy, even if I make crap money and a good person who has great friends and a loving family. I think I've got that in the bag, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment