Thursday, April 28, 2011

It's Been Awhile Since I Could Hold My Head Up High

That title doesn't have anything to do with anything, other than that song popped into my head and when I saw it had "been awhile" since I wrote anything.

Totally random.. last few searches on Google from my Iphone

1. Hundo (To make sure I was using it correctly. I was. Maybe I need to google WHY I've been using hundo so much.)

2. Full name of Rembrandt (Rembrandt Harmenszoon Van Rijn)

3. Witch Pricker (Didn't get a clear definition. Only know it was an istrument used to torture accused witches.)

4. White Barn Florissant ( Tiny little drive thru resteraunt I noticed the other day)

So, nothing much has been going on in my life and when I say nothing I truly mean that. NOTHING. Just working and sleeping and I feel like I'm doing too much of one and not enough of the other!!

Work has been going well. Nothing too much new there. We got a new guy and he's pretty cool, but super religious. Like.. he tells me things God told him to tell me. I kind of lost it today and spent half my lunch break bitching at my sister about it. I get irked because I'm so careful not to offend HIM, yet he doesn't think twice about offending ME. I find it hard to swallow that God picked this random guy to tell me he doesn't think it's a good idea for me to date for 13 years.

But, whatever.

On a positive note, the kids LOVE daycare. And they should because it's costing a fortune even with X paying half. I do like though when I have a day off in the middle of the week and I can just leave them there until six. Now, that may sound shitty, but I have to PAY for it,they're going to use it. Just sayin'. Aislinn didn't like it at first (Surprise!) but now enjoys it very much because they have a never ending supply of arts and craft shit to keep her busy for days. Jonny just enjoys other kids and being a boy so he loves it there too.

I've been kind of in a mood lately, but I'm slowing coming out of it. I'm trying to find a way to get my butt back in the gym, but really haven't figured that out yet. I know my mood will be much improved with some good old fashioned exercise. The only option I came up with is getting the kids right into daycare at 6 am and then working out, coming home and showering but for some reason this just doesn't seem fair to them. That means we'd all have to get up at five at least 3 times a week. I can't even think about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment