Sunday, May 8, 2011

Two Movies You Absolutely Love!

Just TWO? Man!

1. Grandma's Boy. It's totally fucked up and great. It has old people, sex with old people, drugs, video games, masturbating to a Lara Croft doll, a race car bed, a ninja monkey, more drugs, old people on drugs (legal and non) a guy who thinks he's a robot, new age hippies, old people PLAYING video games. Jesus. It's a great fucking movie. It's hilarious every time I watch it, and I don't know how many times a week I say "I don't know what you are, but I'm going fucking eat you, too" when getting something out of the fridge. Or "don't judge me, monkey." If you haven't seen it, watch it, but wait until the kids are in bed.
Here's the trailer... man I about died laughing just from the trailer!


2. Joe Dirt. I haven't seen this in years, but damn I love this movie. David Spade is so under rated as an actor. Some say he plays the same guy, and ok I get that, but not in this movie. He's so UN- David Spade. David Spade is snarky and sarcastic with impeccable comedic timing when delivering the snark, but in Joe Dirt is absolutely heartbreakingly positive and upbeat with his horrible mullet wig and his 80's rock band T-shirt and just so funny when he's trying to be all tough guy with his scrawny arms. This movie gets quoted a lot around here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment