Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Five Things I Could Eat Everyday

I don't know if I can come up with five!! To eat something everyday is such a commitment! Let's see what I can come up with.

First of all something I do eat almost everyday in some way, shape or form is peanut butter. Uusally straight out of the jar. I actually carry a small jar of peanut butter and a spoon in my work bag for when I get hungry. It's the perfect lazy person food. There is enough protein and sugar for energy and enough fat to keep you feeling satisfied and you don't have to chew. It's about as close to having mama bird regurgitate in your mouth as you're going to get. During the first few weeks after I found out about the online affair, I lived almost purely on peanut butter. It was the only thing I could get in my mouth and wash down with water and not gag.

Dove Chocolate would be number two. It's not super fancy chocolate, but I love the creaminess of it. I rarely buy any for myself, but when I do, it gets hoarded away from little kid hands.

Number three... hmmm. I guess a nice, juicy hamburger! There is nothing better!

Number four... green beans cooked with bacon and vinegar. Oh my God, I love these!

Number five.. ice cream.

And there you go. Really phoned that one in didn't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment