Saturday, February 5, 2011

104 Days Ago

So, I guess 104 days ago, I made a note in my Iphone and I thought I would share it. I'm sure I meant to write it in here and forgot.

So sleepy. Last night was so fun. A naked man running around the yard, music, never ever have I ever, dancing, phone calls from St. Louis telling me about their late night run to Jack In The Box run and making me and Mel drool, being told thanks for "popping the seal" with a sloppy drunken kiss, ribs and tater salad at 4 am and trying to sleep on a recliner.

All this I did sober believe it or not. So much craziness I can't even fit it all on here. Thanks Mel and Wayne.

Now that I think about it, I think I wanted this to be a status update, and maybe it was. Who knows. I make a billion of those a day.

I miss my life in Virginia and all the friends I have there. Especially when the kids couldn't go to school, not because of snow but because of the temperature, and it was 70 there. The above night was a fun night and I'm glad I got to experience it before I left.

Already so much has changed for me in the seven weeks I've been here. It started off kind of sad because of the holidays, but it got better through the weeks and I'm really starting to feel happy. I feel like slowly coming together. It won't be easy, but I don't want it to be. I'm ready for the first time in my life to live ON MY OWN, but that doesn't mean I'm ALONE. Not at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment