Wednesday, September 15, 2010

No Big Changes

There haven't been any big changes or incidents lately. I think I'm starting to settle into the whole thing. Having zero communication with him does seem to help the situation out immensely.

Although, I did get an email from him the other day informing me that the allottment had gone through on his end, and that my share for the paycheck had been witheld from his deposit. He wasn't sure I was going to get it yet though, so and I quote "Be careful with money." I literally laughed at loud at that statement. Him telling ME to be careful with money. I started getting the kids into miser mode when this all started back in March knowing that it was going to be a little different. It's not too bad at this point and it will get much better once I get a job, but I figure it's better to be safe than sorry. Having the man who can leave the house with twenty bucks and have it spent by the end of the day with nothing but a pack of smokes to show for it tell me to be careful with money, well that's almost as bad as that asian man telling me I was a bad driver.

I didn't get my share, and that SUUUUCCCKKKSSS. The way the military allotments work is that they withold the money from each of his checks, but only pay once a month. So, I'm hoping and praying I get it on the 1st but, shit I worry it may not be until the 15th. Yet, I can't complain because this is how I wanted it. I didn't want to have to depend on him to transfer the money, never mind the bank charges me for every wire transfer. So, it may be a rough 2-4 weeks, but I'll get by. The funny thing is he asked me if I would be able to pay half the mortgage. I told him straight out no because when I thought I was moving, he was supposed to pay the utilities last month. He got all the info from me and everything. When I went to check them he hadn't paid shit. Nothing. So, I had to pay them, and they are all behind. They were never behind when I paid them. I had to pay whatever I could on each of them, so they're still behind. It pisses me off. Then he had the nerve to ask me for more money? Screw you!

No comments:

Post a Comment