Monday, May 17, 2010

Getting There

Tony and I are actually talking more now than when we were still together. It's getting better. More comfortable, less poking at each other. If one of us says something that might set the other off, we quickly clarify it's meaning. It's kind of a shame that we couldn't do that, well that I couldn't do that ,when we were together. I just take it as proof that we were so unhappy. It's kind of like you treat strangers nicer than your own family. It's a shame but it's true.

I'm honestly ok with this seperation/divorce. I never have fantasies about us getting back together. Now, I just think how it awesome it will be if we can ever get to a point where his new family and my new family can maybe go on vacations together. With hard work and dedication to our children I can honestly say we can get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment