Friday, July 9, 2010

OD@AT

That's something my sister made up. O D Monkey Tail A T (I can not take credit for Monkey Tail I read it somewhere I'm sure. Maybe Mimi Smartypants?* Who knows?) It stands for One Day At A Time. Monkey tail is cuter. I thought it was called an ampersand but I just googled and it's not. This & is an ampersand. And why am I talking about this crap? Sigh.

Anyway, OD@AT is what she texts me when I start to feel stressed. Today I did a little crying. It's just.. UGH. I'm trying to OD@AT but it's hard to do! I want answers. I'm trying to be zen about it, but I'm becoming impatient. What's my next step? Where do I go from here? Holy shit he'll be home in a few days. *Gasp Gasp Gasp* I can't breathe. Bring me a brown paper bag. What? They're not enviromentally friendly? Fuck nuts.

Ahem.

*Speaking of random blog writers... WTF is up with Patrick Hughes? Seriously. Write something for Christ Sake! And don't even get me started on the fact that he's now married and I'm single because I so have a blog crush on his angsty ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment