Tuesday, June 12, 2012

And it was Exactly What it Needed to Be

Your journey has molded you for your greater good.
And it was exactly what it needed to be.
Don't think that you've lost time.
It took each and every
Situation you have encountered
to bring you to the now.
And now is right on time
~Asha Tyson~
 
 
A friend of mine sent me this yesterday and I love it and I love that someone knew I needed a reminder.  She sent me a picture of this on a card and I cropped the picture and used it as the wallpaper on my phone so I could see it and remember it and try to keep it to heart when I feel stressed.
 
A lot of my stress is self-inflicted because I've gotten away from my reaffirming statements that I relied so heavily upon when I was going through major stuff.  I guess I figured that because my problems seemed small in comparison to the big problems from before, that I didn't need to remind myself to remain positive, live in the moment and never look back.  The thing with little problems is that they have a tendency to multiply and next thing you know you're unknowingly being suffocated by them.
 
I'm going to try harder to live in the moment and to remember that this moment is how it should be.  Always.  Nothing changes that.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment